Project Analyst / Business Analyst
Our client, a Fortune 500 firm is seeking a project Analyst/Business Analyst to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have project management experience or experience as a business analyst who has worked on multiple projects.
As a business analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering and analysing data from various sources to understand the business needs, problems, and opportunities of our clients
- Developing and presenting clear and concise reports, dashboards, and visualisations to communicate your findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to design and implement data-driven solutions that meet the client’s objectives and expectations
- Testing and validating the solutions and ensuring they are aligned with the business requirements and best practices
- Providing ongoing support and feedback to the project manager and the client throughout the project lifecycle
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field such as computer science, mathematics, statistics, or business administration
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a business analyst or a similar role in the Insurance/FS/Banking industry
- Candidates with experience as a Project Manager will be responsible for handling project timeline, manage a small team and be hands-on
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively present your findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.