My client who is an organic beauty brand in HK and currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
- Plan, implement and evaluate product campaigns aiming at achieve business and marketing objective
- Manage the development and execution of strategic product marketing plan.
- Translate technical details into benefits that will appeal to our target audience
- Work with regional marketing team to plan and execute product development and growth strategies
- Responsible for go-to-market launch material and collaterals, product label translation, trademark registration, provide writing and translation support for bilingual content
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related discipline
- Min 5 years of work experience in marketing field, less experienced candidate will be considered as Assistant Product Marketing Manager
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager
- Experience in FMCG, skincare, organic industry will be considered as an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email to us : email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.