Our client is a high-end luxury brand and currently looking for a product marketing manager.
- Plan & Develop product marketing strategies, key animation idea and focus clients’ touch-point for the business based on business analysis, competitors monitoring and product launch calendar of the year
- Closely liaise with CRM team, sales team, communication team & training team in the development stage to collect input and ensure understanding and support for the overall implementation
- Prepare briefing notes for sales team briefing in frontline
- Develop marketing collateral to communication effectively to end consumer
- Inventory control of promotion materials
- Conduct pre-test and post campaign result analysis for all new launches and promotional events such as new launch weekly report, post campaign report, monthly promotion results and sample redemption results, etc
- At least 5 years relevant experience in luxury beauty industry
- Good planning and organizing skills with drive for results, problem solving and action-oriented
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Computer Literacy (Excel, Words, Power Point)
- Have passion in beauty industry, luxury products or higher segment consumer goods
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email us : firstname.lastname@example.org now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.