Your new company
My client is a prominent start up company in the property sectors
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Liaise with the product lead to help standardize global processes and technologies as well as determine how and where to automate workflows for various teams.
- Actively evaluate emerging technologies to support the company's business goals.
- Implement data tracking and reporting and evaluate data to inform product goals.
- Define and manage our product roadmap for feature implementations and enhancements, balancing the need for new features, workflow obstacles, and addressing technical debt to maintain an active production environment.
- Collaborate closely with a cross functional team of engineers, leasing agents and operations staff to create a clear vision of what needs to be built and convey that vision to all relevant stakeholders.
- Communicate between teams, set up meaningful KPIs, track milestones, and gather feedback from stakeholders.
What you need to do now
- At least 3 years of product related experience
- A background in software engineering or data sciences is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and a strong sense of responsibility
- A team player who is organized and takes initiative in driving product forward
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Business, Finance, Design, Engineering or related discipline
- Proficient in both Chinese and English
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1226374