Your new company
Market leading insurance and finance corporation launching a new transformation program.
Your new role
As PMO lead, you will join a new programme delivering finance change at a regional level and you will be responsible for managing the planning cycle of several projects workstreams, generating and maintaining project plans, managing resource requirements and ensuring governance of ongoing projects. You will be required to proactively identify and managing risks and issues and you will also assist in preparation of reports and materials for stakeholders. This role requires communication ability and involves a high-level of touch with stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proficiency in project planning, project governance, project reporting and project risk management
- 5-10 years PMO experience, with prior experience in a financial environment preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand business issues and liaise effectively with various departments.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
This is a high-profile role in a new and large-scale transformation program. As one of the first hires on the team you will have significant impact on the planning and overall management of the program, you will also have considerable day to day contact with the senior leadership across the firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1235650