Your new company is a prestigious European-based fund accounting firm. As a leader in private equity in the Asia pacific, they are extremely well-known and stable. They are looking for a private equity fund accountant to join the team.
Your new role will require you to handle a portfolio of Private Equity funds. Your background in fund accounting will allow you to succeed and support the team.
Your duties include:
- Prepare capital calls and distributions
- Preparing financial statements for funds
- Calculating management/allocation fees
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Degree in accountancy or Diploma in Business
- PE fund accounting experience
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong communication skills
In return for your dedication, you will receive:
- A competitive bonus
- Opportunities for growth
If you are interested in this position or other Accounting positions in the Asset Management (Private Equity, Hedge Fund, etc) / Investment Banking industry please send your Resume to Florence.Fong@hays.com.hk or contact me directly at +852 2230 7920.