Your new company
Our client is one of the world's largest publicly casualty insurance and traded property company with a sizeable and stable legal department. They are now sincerely inviting high calibre candidates to join their team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Review commercial contracts and policy documents
- Revamp internal policies and procedures in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Assist and liaise with external counsels in handling litigations and debt recovery actions
- Liaise with different business units to provide assistance in relation to the corporate transactions, compliance and general commercial matters
- Provided advice on legal and regulatory matter
What you need to do now
- Degree holder in LLB or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience from law firms or in-house legal department
- Working experience in financial / insurance industry is preferred
- Good command of both English and Chinese, including Mandarin
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential chat on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Janice Yip at Hays on +852 9773 9315 or email Janice.firstname.lastname@example.org.