Your new company
This is a leading bank in Southeast Asia. They offer a comprehensive range of commercial banking products and service to consumers. To enhance their service, they are now looking for a Mobile Developer to join this ambitious team.
Your new role
As a professional Full Stack Mobile Developer, you need to perform tasks of coding, testing, and deploying application programs. To ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards, you need to assist in technical acceptance test and user acceptance test. You are also expected to collaborate with internal teams and vendors to support the application lifecycle.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary education in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with mobile programming in Native (iOS and Android) and hybrid mobile applications
- In-depth knowledge of programming language such as Java, Spring, JSON/XML, SOL, React and Cordova
- Proven knowledge on Rest API, Java Hibernate, DevOps (Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, UCD and Docker)
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
What you need to do now
- Clear career perspective
- On-the-job training support
- Great exposure to the IT Software Developer in the banking industry
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed or are interested in similar roles within IT industry, please contact me with an attached CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call +852 2230 7445. #1225353