Your new company
Are you good at identifying the most effective and efficient approaches in the banking operations for Wealth Management business? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity, and are able to inﬂuence or over constructive challenge to business stakeholders around you? My client is a top tier investment bank in Hong Kong, and they are looking for such an individual to join them!
Your new role
- Review and process various documentation relating to Wealth Management client. The various types of documents include:
- Product subscription documentation
- Tax documentation
- Client requests to make changes to their records
- Perform new client onboarding processing including document review profile and Know Your Client (KYC) plausibility review. Ensure adherence to regulations, guidelines, standards and UBS policies.
- Provide support to the front office (Client Advisors, Investment Advisors and Relationship Managers) on questions related to middle office and provide pre-vetting support if needed. This also includes giving support to them for any exception handling they may face with their clients.
- Maintain in-depth awareness of potential legislative and UBS policy breaches and act to proactively prevent their occurrence.
- Direct liaison with; and support to internal clients through hotline/advisory support. Business partners includes but not limited to within operations, Legal and Compliance, Business Risk Management, Project team(s).
- Engage in adhoc project(s) including systems change, process improvement, cross-border initiatives, new regulatory changes from requirements gathering through to implementation.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 1–3 years of experience in Wealth Management Onboarding Client Lifecycle Maintenance or related Operations roles.
- Working knowledge of Hong Kong regulatory landscape favoured.
- Client focused and motivated to work in partnership with front to back stakeholders to define practical solutions that meet the internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Strong risk and control mindset with a structured and logical approach to analysis and problem-solving
- Client service oriented and enjoys working in a team.
- High motivation and positive can-do attitude. Effective & clear communication; comfortable in facing different stakeholders at senior levels.
- Adaptable to a dynamic and changing environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.