Your new company
Our client is a global lead pharmaceutical company that aim at discovering and developing innovative therapies to help address unmet medical needs. Worldwide recognised reputation for showing commitment to provide health care benefits for patients.
Your new role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Medical Affairs Manager, act as a scientific expert for a therapeutic area in the assigned geography
- Delivery of scientific, clinical and strategic related knowledge between the company and the medical community
- Participate at congresses and conventions to collect competitive intelligence and build connections
- Establish long-term scientific relationship with Medical Associations and Advisory Boards
- Interact with external pharmacy professionals via in-depth medical education
- Conduct a range of scientific education programs and training for internal stakeholders
- Develop scientific insight and prepare regular reports
- Make use of medical and technical expertise to liaise with external experts, health care professionals and scientific researchers by engaging in scientific exchange identification for growth of business
- Build and maintain a good relationship with medical and pharmaceutical KOLs
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree or above in life science related disciplines, master level or above will be an advantage
- 1 or more years of research assistant experience also welcome
- 1 or more years of relevant pharma sales experience in pharmaceutical or medical company, with speciality care exposure will be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with clients
- Strong analysis, interpretation and presentation skills in scientific data research
- Result oriented to exceed job expectations
- Proactive, self-motivated with passion to overcome challenges
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, fluent in Mandarin will be an advantage
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward your latest resume to Kristi.email@example.com or contact Kristi at +852 2230 7904 for more information.
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking to explore new opportunities in the life science sector, please contact Kristi Pang for a confidential discussion about your options.