Your new company
Our client, one of the largest diagnostics and genetic testing companies. To cope with their fast expansion in Hong Kong, they are dedicated to hire a high calibre professional to join this promising field as the MLT in-charge of the laboratory.
Your new role
- Provide leadership and management to the laboratory assistants and MLTs
- Signing laboratory reports
- Supervise technical staffs and arrange training for staffs
- Participate in instrument evaluation, test method development, continuous. quality improvement exercise and risk assessment.
- Maintain inventory control of supplies and reagent
- Participate in quality control running & external proficiency testing
- Oversee maintenance and servicing of equipment
- Ensure the computer LIS system is optimized for intended use
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree holder or above with major in Biomedical Science/Medical Laboratory Science, Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or related discipline
- Registration with the Hong Kong Medical Laboratory Technologists Board (MLT Part I)
- Familiar with ISO 15189:2012 and HOKLAS accreditation in medical laboratory
- At least 4 years working experiences and supervisory experiences in clinical chemistry field
- Knowledge and experience in issuing HOKLAS-endorsed clinical reports is an advantage
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, writing and speaking; fluency in Mandarin is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft office e.g. MS Excel and Word
- A good team player, attention to details, able to work independently, good communication and organization skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- 5 days work per week, without overnight shift duty
What you'll get in return
- Attractive remuneration package and staff benefits
- Comprehensive on-the-job and continuous trainings
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Friendly working environment
- Holiday and weekend rotations are required when necessary
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Flavia at +852 2230 7473 for more information.
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking to explore new opportunities in the life science sector, please contact Flavia for a confidential discussion about your options.