Your new company
Our client is a world leading Audio Company and innovative business for their expending business on Audio Manufacturer in Southern China.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead and manage a sizable team of electronic engineers assigned to new R&D projects.
- Work with industrial designers, software engineers, mechanical engineers, manufacturing engineers and quality assurance engineers to ensure compliance of customer specifications with highest product, quality and within cost targets.
- Responsible for the quality and approve the electronic design and manufacturing process for parts as well as for product designs created by the electronic engineer assigned to the project.
- Define specifications for whole products and electronic parts to ensure product quality, production yield and product reliability
- Handling design issues including system architecture, schematics, PCB layouts, software and manufacturability issues associated with the product development
- Manage product development progress including product and assembly costs as well as schedule adherence.
Ideally, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Degree holder in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or related engineering disciplines
- At least 10 years + experience plus 3 years at managerial level, experience in Audio Product is preferable
- Strong knowledge on electronic design, design for manufacturing, ability to coordinate across departments
- Proficient in English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua is preferred.
- With frequent travel to Manufacturing in China
This is a great opportunity in a World Leading Company in Hong Kong working with a talented team with the potential to make substantial impact. By leveraging its beloved Electronic Production and development is being delivered to the global market, they are multiple product lines has achieved tremendous success in international market.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1243241