Your new company
We are a leading financial institution in Hong Kong, seeking a talented individual to join our Risk Management Department as an Assistant Manager.
Your new role
As an Assistant Manager in the Risk Management Department, you will be responsible for monitoring the liquidity risk of various business areas, producing risk reports, and performing risk analysis such as stress testing and scenario analysis. You will also liaise with front office closely to understand the business models, identify the risks for new business/products, and participate in various projects and NPAs as required.
What you'll need to succeed
• A Bachelor's degree or above in Risk Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting or related discipline(s)
• Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in liquidity risk management
• Very good knowledge of liquidity risk measures like LCR, NSFR etc.
• Wide and deep understanding of the market
• Proficient in using VBA and database management software skills like SQL
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills, can work under pressure
• Excellent command of spoken and written communications in English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
What you'll get in return
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Opportunity to work on exciting and challenging liquidity risk management projects for various business areas
• Collaborate with a team of experienced professionals who are passionate about their work
• Career development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. Please contact Natalie Choi at +852 2230 7485 or send your CV to email@example.com for more information regarding this role or for a confidential discussion on other potential jobs that are suitable for you.#1245714