Your new company
A well established Corporate Bank is looking for a Manager to join their Trade Finance team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Handling bills processing of Import & Export Documentary Credit and Collection for Trade Finance transactions, including operations processing.
- Assist team head to handle and process full set of bills transaction (i.e. export/import services issues)
- Assist supervisors on daily operations of Bills Processing Centre
- Perform L/C documents checking, Import and Export loans processing
- Ensure transactions are handled in accordance with the Bank's policies, procedures and guidelines
- Produce monthly reports to various counterparts as well as statements to customers and headquarter.
What you need to do now
- 10 years of working experiences in Trade Finance and Bills Operations
- Post-secondary educated or university degree in related disciplines
- Good command of writing and communication skills in both English and Chinese (including Mandarin speaking)
- Good understanding on bank's policies and procedures, regulatory and compliance requirements related to trade finance
- Experience in client servicing will be an advantage
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Hailey Tai now @ 22307491. Alternatively, you can also share Hailey your updated CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1241987