Your new role
A leading regional bank in Hong Kong, providing a wide range of banking services and products both locally and regionally, is currently looking for an Accountant to support the Finance Regulatory Reporting functions.
Being a management member in the Regulatory Reporting team, you will be leading some subordinates and working in an energetic, high performing team
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/ Finance or above in relevant discipline;
- At least 4 years of banking experience in regulatory reporting
- With professional qualification (eg. HKICPA, ACCA) or equivalent is preferable;
- With strong communications skills and be a good team player.
What you need to do now
- Successful candidate will be offered with a monthly salary ranging from HKD 40,000 to 60,000 depending on your interview performance and level of experience;
- With regional reporting exposure and comprehensive employee benefits;
- A great career advancement opportunity with a stable bank in the region.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1239147