Your new company
Your new role
- A Retail Bank with Regional Exposure is looking for a Manager to join their Procedure & Process Planning team
What you'll need to succeed
- Playing the role as a Business Project Manager to have overall planning and monitoring on project activities.
- Ensuring timely and high-quality deliverables by driving project team members to execute the project tasks.
- Design business operation flows in a cost-effective manner and with appropriate control measures to meet internal/external compliance requirements and minimize operational risks.
- Arrange process change deployment by reviewing/ preparing Operational Circular, obtaining approval, delivering user briefing and conducting post-launch health checking as well as post-implementation review.
- Facilitating user requirement collection for system enhancement.
- Working with operation teams, IT teams and vendor to design and prepare operation workflow.
- Managing UAT process by developing UAT plan and tracking the issues raised in UAT.
What you need to do now
- 7+ years of working experiences in project management / business analysis / process planning within the banking industry.
- Holder of University degree in a related field.
- Knowledge of banking operation workflow, such as in Securities, Payment, Cash Management, Loans operations.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese Cantonese and Mandarin.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @22307474. Alternatively, you can send Keith your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1236196