Your new company
A very prestige bank
Your new role
Manager, Cloud platform and Ops
What you'll need to succeed
- Monitor the managed services providers to ensure the defined procedure on the change preparation, implementation and post implementation review are followed
- Work with the managed services providers to support new project deployment and on-boarding of application systems to Cloud infrastructure
- Work with the managed services providers to implement disaster recovery (DR) drill according to the defined DR plan and procedure
- Support Cloud Governance team and managed services providers to define the continuous service improvement plan to address any potential operation issue or risk
- Responsible for cloud platform capacity planning and reporting to ensure there is sufficient system resources to meet the business needs
- Work with the managed services providers and internal teams to design, develop and implement system infrastructures utilizing cloud management platform and related infrastructure components based on user and business requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor(s)
- • Responsible for supporting cloud daily operation maintenance.
- • Support Cloud Infrastructure operation, troubleshoot and system fault analysis of technical issues
- Participation of acceptance of new Cloud Infrastructure platforms, commissioning, verification, and deployment, provide technical support during provisioning
- On-demand perform capacity provisioning of Cloud Infrastructure compute, network, storage, software & hardware upgrade, or expansion during non-peak hour
- Perform Cloud Infrastructure Emergency Call Out (ECO) duty includes alarm handling, execute the service restoration task, or hardware fault replacement may need during non-office hour in a timely manner by roster
- May need to provide 24x7 supports for cloud infrastructure system when necessary
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Seasoned infrastructure management specialist
- Good knowledge and strong understanding of any Cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Huawei Cloud, Alicloud, etc.) with experience in major areas like compute, storage, backup & recovery, etc..
- Exposure to any of the following: Containers, Ansible, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Prometheus, Huawei HCS, MySQL, Redis, Red Hat OpenShift
What you'll get in return
Very stable job environment and people turnover
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.