Your new company
A reputable market leader in energy, smart solution area, established 40 years ago which dedicated to deliver efficient energy consulting and engineering services to customers.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage projects regarding energy usage such as carbon/energy audit, RCx, designing etc.
- Explore the market and expand the network with potential clients, include but not limit to feasibility studies, proposal presentation etc.
- Frequent engagement with clients and stakeholders from projects to ensure all process work on schedule
- Aligned with business goal, monitor the health and safety practice within the team
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor degree in Building services Engineering or related disciplines
- Member of HKIE
- 6+ years of SOLID experiences in managing energy project such as auditing, BEAM, WELL etc.
- Experiences in assessing building energy modelling
- Fluent in English and Chinese, a team player
This is a golden opportunity in career progression and managing a team. You will receive an attractive remuneration package and working in a flexible culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Katy CHAN for a confidential discussion on your career at firstname.lastname@example.org / (852)2230 7472 #1241452