Your new company
Our client is one of the largest entertainment groups in Hong Kong. They have been developing and expanding their business operations in China and therefore is looking for a Legal Manager of high calibre to join their legal team.
Your new role
- Draft and review commercial contracts and agreements including contracts for investment, business / service engagement and distribution, leases, marketing, licenses etc.
- Provide legal advice and support to the team
- Improve the legal workflow and guidelines for service efficiency and service excellence
What you'll need to succeed
- LLB/ LLM degree holder
- Minimum 3 years of experience gained from Private Practice or in-house legal department
- Experience in handling commercial contracts and tenancy agreement
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available preferred
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential chat on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Janice Yip at Hays on +852 9773 9315 or email Janice.email@example.com #1234208