Your new company
Our client is an international retail conglomerate who has established a diverse and sustainable integrated business model over the years. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a seasoned IP specialist with strong credentials to support their group level legal team based in Hong Kong.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Be responsible for the drafting, review and negotiation of general commercial contracts in daily operations, including but not limited to NDAs, promotion materials, IT service and software agreements, licensing agreements, product trading and distribution agreements etc.
- Provide legal advice on all kinds of intellectual property matters; and oversee the company’s global trademark portfolio
- Manage external counsels and IP agents in the process of conducting searches, trademark applications, registrations, IP enforcement as well as other contentious matters
- Provide legal training to different business teams regarding data and technology, using of social media and digital marketing
What you need to do now
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with around 3-6 years of PQE
- Sound legal knowledge and practical experience in IP, technology and/or data privacy issues
- Prior in-house commercial experience is highly preferred
- Detail-oriented and able to work under fast pace
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Adrian Lam at Hays on +852 2230 7432 or email email@example.com. #1225924