Your new company
Our client is a government sub vented body. They have been developing and expanding their business operations and therefore is looking for a Legal counsel of high calibre to join their legal team.
Your new role
• Draft, review and negotiate agreements, such as licencing, marketing, services, leasing and media partnership agreement.
• Provide legal advice on business matters and day-to-day operations.
• Provide legal advisory and support on internal policies and procedures and data governance.
• Assist with any contentious matters or potential legal issues arising.
What you'll need to succeed
• Minimum 2 years experiences in contract review and drafting
• In-house experience and data privacy would be an advantage.
• Regional experiences will be a plus
• Degree holder in Legal or related disciplines
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential chat on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Adrian Lam at Hays on +852 2230 7432 or email Adrian.email@example.com#1233007