Your new company
Your new role
- Partner with SI and internal auditors to lead the establishment of access management, operations principals and practice for the new Oracle platform
- Work with external/internal security experts and key stakeholders to define, maintain and review security admin policy
- Work with security architects, SI and functional teams to ensure security risks are addressed, granted permission are properly authorized, and to draw up permission setup and testing plan in coping with project plan.
- Lead to set security standards and ensure sufficient controls are in place to enforce standards
- Provide report of permission assignment across various application system to facilitate information owner to conduct regular review
- Identify potential risks in ERP Applications (such as Oracle) and propose risk mitigation solutions, conducting bi-monthly ERP administrative account review
- Maintain a single view on Identify and Access Management (IAM)
What you'll need to succeed
- A recognized university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5-8 years’ IT security experience in supporting large-scale ERP systems (Oracle Fusion preferred) access management and operation, e.g. establishing access management framework is an advantage
- Experience for the deployment of the IAM, audit monitoring, and security control
- Certification of ITIL, Oracle Cloud or Azure Cloud preferred.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please send cv to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.