Your new company
Our client, a Hong Kong Listed Life Sciences company engaged in the business of research and development, manufacturing, commercialisation, marketing, sale of, and investment in, products and assets which fall into three core categories - nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals and agriculture-related.
Your new role
- Responsible for all laboratory management related activities, including equipment re-allocation & disposal, and chemical & clinical wastes disposal;
- Maintain routine laboratory operations, including equipment maintenance & calibration, inventory taking and laboratory record maintenance;
- Plan and execute quality control assignment on various research & development activities;
- Perform risk assessment of operations and evaluate adequacy of internal controls;
- Carry out reviews and investigations, provide findings and recommendations to operation teams and senior management;
- Timely follow up the implementation of recommendations/ corrective action plans;
- Deliver trainings on integrity and compliance and share of audit requirements to team members;
- Assist in laboratory accreditation application and implementation of standard operating procedures;
- Liaise with team members and internal audit department on quality matters.
What you'll need to succeed
- A degree or above in Science, Engineering or other related disciplines;
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, some exposure of regulatory compliance/ audit in academia or industry is desirable;
- Hands-on experience in laboratory operation and equipment management is preferable;
- Proficient in various aspects of laboratory management, including laboratory building services, electrical and mechanical services, laboratory safety, principle, regulation, compliance and ISO international standards;
- Self-motivated and team-oriented with problem-solving ability and excellent documentation skills;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Manager.
What you'll get in return
- Stable and friendly work environment;
Laboratory management & operation;
Competitive compensation and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward your latest resume to email@example.com or contact Flavia at +852 2230 7473 for more information.
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking to explore new opportunities in the life science sector, please contact Flavia for a confidential discussion about your options.