Your new company
A large FMCG brand is looking for a Key Account Manager in Hong Kong.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for specific key accounts e.g. supermarkets and drug chains.
- Manage annual negotiations with customers, including trading terms and conditions, facilitate sales agreements and achieve target margins.
- Preparing volume forecast and plans.
- Develop and build relationships with key customers and a network of contacts, understand customer needs and achieve business objectives.
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams (Marketing, finance and supply chain) to ensure efficient and effective execution.
- Resolve any issue and problems of your customers and act as a link between your customer and internal team.
- Support in ad-hoc duties as assigned.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 2-3 years of key account experience in FMCG
- Proven delivery of sales results in managing existing accounts & developing new business.
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving.
- Strong communication, influencing, and negotiating skills
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in key account management and supported by open minded managers and colleagues in a rapidly expanding company. You will be able to see the positive impacts that you could bring into the company as well. The salary and benefits are really competitive in the market. It will be a rewarding yet challenging experience in your career.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within sales, please contact Helen Chan on +852 2230 7985 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to Helen.Chan@hays.com.hk #1223109