Your new company
You will be joining the largest TW bank, covering a wide range of services in corporate banking. The bank is developing the business in Greater China and fast growing.
Your new role
You will be responsible for credit proposal write up and credit assessment. Written in English. Mainly cover local large corporates, with products including trade finance, bilateral loan, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- At least 2 years of working experience in credit analyst. Assistant relationship manager is also welcome.
- Corporate banking knowledge, familiar with credit analysis.
- Good communication skill in English and Chinese.
What you need to do now
- Join the largest TW bank, good career exposure
- Work life balance, friendly team culture
- Double paid salary with attractive allowance and bonus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1226077