Your new company
My client is a global provider of insurance providing high-quality life insurance, supplemental health, and personal accident products.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead system development activities include capturing user requirements, feasibility study, conducting system and database design, programming, preparing system integration testing plan and documentation.
- Lead internal IT team and external vendor for ongoing maintenance and production support to implement application systems.
- Cross-train team members in application systems team.
- Lead a project as assigned.
- Work with immediate manager for resource allocation, project planning and monitoring.
- Work with technical team to plan, develop and implement the appropriate infrastructure for new business initiatives.
- Participate in and/or lead the research and evaluation of new technology.
- Monitor the performance of newly developed infrastructure and give recommendations on its improvement.
- Work with Regional Office Architect and Global Enterprise Architecture team to deliver a complied technical solution.
- Monitor system promotion process and verify the promotion result.
- Work with technical team to monitor system activity and support for application security remedy.
What you'll get in return
- University Degree in Computer Science or related fields is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience.
- Insurance background is a must.
- Well versed with AS400, COBOL, SQL Server, JCL, SSIS, Microsoft Access, VBA
- Good organisation and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive Salary package.
- Hybrid working
- Stable working environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to Kelsey.email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1239291