Your new company
A Tier-one Japanese bank
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
1. Perform variety of administrative and clerical tasks by considering consistent operation.
(e.g. due date, budget, payment, invoice, IT asset, user account etc.)
2. Control and management of management sheets through review and reconciliation.
3. Follow up IT Department staffs to have good control and management in IT Department.
4. Good relashionship with internal/external staffs for stable operation and workflow.
5. Consider sustainable operation and framework for continuous IT support.
6. Introduce improvement activities to make team operation more efficient.
7. Constantly looking to reinvent ideas to make meaningful changes and improvements for Hong Kong Branch with spirit of challenge.
8. Improve existing asset and payment control/management from perspective of effectiveness and accuracy by considering “Make Black box to White box.”.
9. Perform any other duties(especially for new normal) as assigned.
10. Thinking and attitude to challenge new things with growth of personnel, team and branch.
11. Perform any other duties as assigned with reporting to DH of IT Dept in a timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office assistant.
2. Knowledge of office management and understanding importance of policies and procedures.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint in particular)
4. Excellent time management skills and abilities to prioritize work.
5. Attention to detail, resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
6. Strong organizational skills with ability of multi-task
7. Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese, Japanese a plus)
What you'll get in return
Japanese tier-one bank exposure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.