Your new company
Our client is a leading developer in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a interior design director to expand the team.
Your new role
- Design oriented, strong in hand sketches, design concepts, presentation skills, construction details
- Reporting to the Executive Director you will lead and manage the design process from inception to completion including to agreed scope, schedule, cost, design and construction quality requirements overseeing the project team
- Responsible to lead a team of interior designers, handle and resolve interior design problems independently for company’s in-house projects
- Responsible for planning, executing and managing various types of the comprehensive development projects
- Manage performance of all consultancies, contractors, and other external vendors
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Art, Architecture or Interior Design
- Member of HKIA, HKIDA or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ post qualification experience in designing hospitality / F&B projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3D max and Rhino
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, working both independently and in a team-oriented
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for post of Assistant Interior Design Director
What you'll get in return
Our client offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced. You will be working in a Start-Up Environment for an Established Organization.
What you need to do now
Please contact Miki Wong on +852 2230 7490 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.