Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries
Your new role
Human Resources Business Partner Coordinator role primarily supports the Hong Kong HRBP team. It includes interfacing with internal members of HR in every product area and country Business Partners, with opportunities to work with managers and employees across the divisions.
This unique role encompasses two key components
1) You will provide support to the HR Business Partners (HRBP) in managing the population across the region. This includes interfacing with internal members of Human Resources in every product area as well as divisional managers and employees at all levels of the organization.
2) Maximize efficiencies and leverage synergies in day-to-day transactional HR tasks, projects and activities across divisions
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure proper process flow in the “employees’ life cycle” from hiring to termination.
- Provide support and smooth management of the HR processes including performance evaluation (PE), promotion, compensation, succession planning, and diversity programs.
- Participate in PE launch preparations, ensure timely and effective communication to business leaders and assist employees through the PE process.
- Support the promotion process including vetting eligibility criteria, on/off lists tracking, and committee roundtable preparations
- Collate business leaders’ responses for succession planning, talent development and diversity pipeline exercises.
- Collaborate with Global and Regional HR counterparts throughout the year-end compensation process, assist with audits and other employee support as required.
- Consolidate nominations from business leaders for training and diversity programs and work closely with the Talent Management team on data review.
- Liaise with International Assignment team to support HK-based employees transferring out to other locations and manage the transfer-out process
- Work with HRBP and the Compensation or Data team to produce data for ad-hoc projects
- Conduct employee life cycle related audits including compensation system alerts review
- Maintain employee-use and internal HR reference documentation on training programs, diversity efforts, cost/budget.
- Provide regular reports to global / regional counterparts and business leaders on employee movements such as hires and terminations.
What you'll get in return
- University degree and minimum of 3 years Human Resources experience
- Thorough attention to detail and demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize to manage projects or employee life cycle processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey information in a clear and structured manner
- Thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment and proven resilience when working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Confident in asking questions and takes the initiative to propose new ideas
- Exhibit high level of professionalism to develop effective and productive working relationships in a team-based culture
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
- Prior experience with Workday an advantage
What you need to do now
- Be part of a top tier International Bank in Hong Kong
- Career development and top-notch employee opportunities
- Forward-looking environment defined by open communication, collaboration, learning and dedicated career management.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +603-7611 8600. #1242555