Your new role
- To develop and implement innovative talent strategies that align with business objectives and attract top talents in the market.
- Work and communicate proactively with different BUs at different levels to understand their business directions, operations, and challenges, as part of the routine job.
- Build strong relationships with the business stakeholders at all levels to understand their hiring, resource planning, and people development needs and ensure that recruitment, people development, and talent management activities are aligned with their business requirements.
- Propose and monitor and respective C&B package to ensure it is attractive and able to retain the talents and drive performance.
- Partner with the training and development team to develop and execute talent development programs that support retention and career growth for employees.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with potential candidates and build a strong talent pipeline to ensure timely and efficient recruitment.
- Ensure compliance with HR policies, employment laws, and regulations related to recruitment and selection for the organization.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Welcome candidates with 8+ years of experience in HRBP/ HR Generalist/ Talent Development
- Preferred background: MNC luxury/MNC FMCG/ MNC retail/Listed company or related fields
- Experience managing a team of recruitment professionals or other related teams
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to leverage data and metrics to drive continuous improvement.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Cantonese, English, Mandarin
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact me at 2230 7902 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career.