A well established family investor is currently looking for the head of property to join and develop the Real Estate Portfolio
They are now aggressively expanding their real estate portfolio and is looking for high calibre candidate to join and handle their existing and newly developed portfolio in HK
Your new role
Reporting to the Senior Management, you are going to develop and implement the business strategies; and to enhance the performance of the Real Estate portfolio in HK.
- Develop and implement the strategic plan
- Liaise with different business partners for sourcing any potential business opportunities
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with all stakeholders
- Manage the overall performance of the diversified asset portfolio
- Prepare proposals & reports
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of relevant experience in Property Developer
- You must possess strong business acumen and keen intellect with a proven track record with track record of handling different types of project.
- You must be highly sensitive with the market
- You also possess excellent leadership skills with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, self motivated and constantly looking for new challenges.
- You must be fluent in both written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin and possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to work at all levels.
What to expect
Our client offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced. You will be working in a Start-Up Environment for an Established Organization.
What you need to do now
Please contact Brian Lee on +852 2230 7922 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com #1243734