Your new company
Our client is a regional corporate bank in Hong Kong with strong roots in Asia. Due to steady business growth, they have created a new unique opportunity to hire a Head of Corporate Banking to overlook its Client Coverage business in Hong Kong.
Your new role
- Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be one of the key senior management leaders to capture market share and develop the bank's reputation in the market
- Overlooking the client coverage teams, you will devise a strategic plan and goal to acquire Corporate Banking clients in Hong Kong and China
- Maintain existing client relationships and develop tailored banking solutions to cross-sell various banking products including loans (syndicated and bilateral), cash management, trade finance, treasury solutions etc
- Collaborate with the risk, compliance and operations teams to ensure smooth business transaction processing
- Develop periodic sales reports to senior management and Headquarters to review
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 20 years of corporate banking experience in Hong Kong and / China
- Strong business relationships with various Local Corporates and China Corporates (SOEs and POEs) across various industries
- Exceptional leadership and stakeholder management skills and proven track record in managing teams
- Strong product knowledge in loans, trade finance, cash management, FX, treasury and other products
- You will have exceptional communication skills and be fluent in English and Chinese
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role or other similar vacancies, feel free to send an updated CV to email@example.com or call 2230 7447 for a confidential discussion.