Your new company
Our client is a well-established FMCG Luxury Retailer and is currently seeking an experienced corporate lawyer to join and lead their legal team.
Your new role
- To provide legal advices based on the understanding of the Group and objectives on commercial and business aspects
- To manage and handle issues on all corporate and regulatory matters; and corporate compliance including listing compliance
- To develop, implement and manage all general commercial contracts
- To responsible for legal budgets, and to identify, manage and deal with corporate compliance risks
- To work with different business units and to lead the Group Legal function
What you'll need to succeed
- 6 years above PQE ideally HK qualified, or qualified in any other common law jurisdiction, preferable with in-house experience
- Experience in handling, overseeing or advising on corporate, commercial & regulatory matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills, commercially minded and problem solver
- Good command of English writing and speaking, Chinese would be an advantage but not necessary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Adrian Lam at Hays on +852 2230 7432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.