Your new company
A famous environmental consultancy in Hong Kong which specialising in ESG, Green Building, Environmental Management.
Your new role
You will support the team with your expertise in Green Building which drafting reports and presentation for clients. Engagement in Environmental Assessment, especially Green Building and Acoustics focus. You are required to investigate and analyse the situation of client and carry out inspection, advisory given to them accordingly.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental engineering/ science, sustainability, building services or any related discipline
- Hands-on experience of Green Building projects; Qualification of BEAM Plus, LEED, WELL or any related certificates would be an advantage
- Strong people engagement skills, especially client interaction experiences would be considered
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English and Chinese
- BIM or Acoustic products/knowledge experiences would be a plus
A golden opportunity in career progression and exploring with more Green Building or Acoustics projects independently.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1217513