Your new company
My client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced General Manager to lead our Corporate Affairs company. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the business, including strategy development, client management, and operations, while ensuring the highest level of service delivery to our clients and the achievement of business objectives.
Your new role
- Develop and implement overall strategy and business plans to achieve corporate goals and objectives.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the company, including managing a team of corporate secretarial professionals, financial management, and resource allocation.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, and industry partners.
- Develop and manage budgets, financial forecasts, and performance metrics to track progress and measure success.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and ethical standards.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through strategic partnerships, business development initiatives, and thought leadership.
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting and finance, legal, or related field. (MBA is preferred.)
- 15+ years of experience in corporate affairs, or related field, with 5+ years in a senior management role.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and develop a team of professionals.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to manage budgets and financial performance.
- Proven track record in business development and client management.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, and to make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical and responsible business practices.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Adrian Lam at Hays on +852 2230 7432 or email email@example.com.