Your new company
This fast-growing corporate bank is looking for a Team Head/Section Head to join their Compliance team to support on all banking general and regulatory compliance matters. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide advice to business units on compliance matters
- Familiar with I&I products
- Develop, review and enforce compliance programmes in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the bank and regulatory bodies.
- Conduct regular compliance reviews to ensure following of procedures are meeting regulatory requirements/ business changes.
- Work closely with retail banking business units to advise on all regulatory compliance matters.
What you'll get in return
- Ideally you will have at least 7 years of experience in compliance/ compliance advisory functions within a bank.
- Possess good knowledge of local regulatory requirements.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced compliance specialists within the field
- Involvement in regional compliance projects
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself at +852 2230 7485 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to email@example.com or visit our Banking page here: