Your new company
A digital life insurer in Hong Kong
Your new role
- Responsible for website and mobile web development, from gathering requirements to deployment.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business users, and IT teams to understand and document system requirements.
- Create design, functional specifications, and prototypes to communicate system designs and functionality.
- Perform code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards, best practices, and maintainable solutions.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide timely resolutions to minimize downtime and ensure smooth operations.
- Support user testing, defect tracking, and implementation rollout.
- Stay informed about the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in web and mobile web development.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and innovative solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree Holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience with SQL (MySQL/ MariaDB)
- Experience in Cloud Computing, Spring Cloud, K8S would be an advantage
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps (CI/CD) practices and principles would be an advantage
- Experience with Mobile App (flutter) development would be an advantage
- Being a passionate and independent fast learner of emerging technologies
- Good command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to Kelsey.email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.