- Report to Senior Finance Director in Hong Kong, and oversee full spectrum finance functions for our China businesses, including food factory in Dongguan and over 40 restaurants
- Provide an analytical and detailed approach to business reporting and strategic analysis in terms of PRC business performance;
- Compile management reports in compliance with company policies / statutory requirements;
- Manage central accounting service team to support accounting functions for Hong Kong;
- Maintain a professional relationship with both internal and external parties, such as auditors, business partners, government authorities and bankers;
- Frequent travel to Dongguan is required;
- Undertake any ad hoc projects when necessary
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent with above 10 years of experience in catering or related industries;
- Proficient knowledge in costing, taxation legislations with solid experience in PRC operations;
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua with good interpersonal skill;
- Sound knowledge on ERP system preferably in SAP
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Roy Chui now at 2230 7476.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.