We are currently looking for a facilities manager to join to monitoring all the daily operations and projects for a grade A client.
Your new role
Directly reporting to the Team Head, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the portfolio.
- Develop and Implement the operation flow for the asset
- Oversee the team and vendors on the daily facilities management works
- Work closely with the vendors to ensure a high quality service standard
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with the tenants
- Ensure ESH compliance of local regulatory codes
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of relevant experience in Property / Facilities Management
- Professional Qualification is definitely a plus
- Excellent people management skill and client relationship management
- You must be fluent in both written & spoken English and Cantonese in and possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to work at all levels.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Facilities Manager
What to expect
Our client offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced. You will be working in a Start-Up Environment for an Established Organization.
What you need to do now
Please contact Brian Lee on +852 2230 7922 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org