Your new company
A structured Chinese-based manufacturing sportswear business which established in 90s. This is a listed which dedicated to achieve sustainable development within their business operation.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work as a team player in supporting sustainable development of the business
- Prepare ESG report for the business which fulfill the global standard. Familiar with ESG rating would be a plus
- Frequent communication with internal and external stakeholders of Sustainability. You will deliver some regular presentations to ensure stakeholders understand the progress
- Set up Sustainability target and initiatives for business in a structured planning which aligning business goals
- Documentary support within sustainability projects
- Conduct Sustainability research under the global trend framework
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science/engineering, sustainability, policy, or relate disciplines
- 1+ years of relevant work experiences in ESG or sustainability project
- Strong written and spoken Chinese and English
- Occasional travel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
What you'll get in return
- Outgoing and good team player with good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
You will participate in a famous parent group of sportswear business which with foreseeable career development and attractive package in return.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call at (852) 2230 7472 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Katy CHAN for a confidential discussion on your career. #1240213