Our client, a leading energy consultancy, is seeking a Carbon Management Consultant to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual looking to make a real impact in the sustainability and carbon management field.
As the Carbon Management Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting clients in the development and implementation of carbon management strategies and initiatives. You will work closely with clients to assess their carbon footprint, identify opportunities for reduction, and provide recommendations for improvement. Additionally, you will support clients in the development and implementation of carbon credits and energy management programs.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in carbon credit/audit or energy management
- Graduate degree in engineering, environmental management, energy management, sustainability, or a relevant discipline
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to motivate and lead others
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
What You'll Get in Return
- An opportunity to join a leading energy consultancy and make a positive impact on carbon management initiatives
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- A supportive and dynamic work environment
What You'll Need to Do
If you are interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about ESG opportunities, please contact Katy Chan on +852 2230 7472 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] . #1239876