Your new company
My client is one of the largest organisation in Hong Kong.
Your new role
- Lead the project team to work with business users and external parties
- Plan and manage the implementation of the ERP projects to achieve committed project timelines and budget
- Define project risk and prepare mitigation plan and quality assurance report
- Provide solution analysis and advice to business units and deliver efficient solutions to address business needs and challenges
- Engage vendors and internal technical teams to ensure functional and technical design
- Liaise and coordinate with external parties as well as negotiate with multiple vendors strategically to monitor deliverables and project timeline
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems or a related discipline
- Preferably 15 years’ relevant experience in managing application and large-scale Oracle EBS or other first tier ERP implementation projects in large enterprises
- Proven hands-on experience in Oracle EBS
- Experience in consultancy exposure is preferred
- Certification for Project Management Professional (PMP) is an advantage
- Strong business acumen and change management skill with proficiency in project management methodologies and ability to manage multiple projects and/or subteams simultaneously
- Must be proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
What you'll get in return
Successful candidate will receive a 2-year renewable fix contracts with perm benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.