Your new company
A Top-tier European Bank (Top commodities trader)
Your new role
IT and End-user technology platform specialist
What you'll need to succeed
- Support and resolve issues across multiple infrastructure technology platform.
- Manage Helpdesk support lines and helpdesk mailbox -
- Ensure any incidents are recorded and appropriately reported to Management.
- Perform System integration testing and support users during UAT testing
- Manage critical software deployments for desktop and servers
- Administer software and system configuration and supervise application packing and deployment
- Provide Systems Administration services for all IT services hosted in the location
- Ensure effective Capacity (Storage and Databases), performance and availability management for IT services.
- Ensure services are protected from internal and external cyber threats through Vulnerability and Security management.
- Ensure all prevailing Risk policy, process and standards are adhered pertaining to Software development process, incident management, and system Change management.
- Support application Security Risk Assessment, Life Cycle management, Logical Access Framework & Vulnerability Mgmt.
- Ensure adequate planning and testing for IT Disaster Recovery capabilities.
- Maintain Disaster Recovery capabilities to support the documented business continuity plans
- Seasoned end-user support experience gained in banks or financial instructions, with some front-office trading technology exposure
What you'll get in return
Job stability, nice people culture, exposure to front-office trading technologies
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.