Your new company
A top tier Retail Bank is looking for a Director of Media Relations and Communications
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- As a team lead of 5-6, the Director of Communications will oversee external and internal communications and media relations for the bank group's presence in Hong Kong.
- Will be working as both a strategic and executional role, responsible for driving external and internal awareness.
- You will be responsible for formulating media relations strategies and tactics to raise brand awareness and reputation; articulate the company’s key messages to internal and external stakeholders.
- Arrange the annual result announcement and the global press releases distribution.
- Lead and inspire communication professionals to translate strategy into concrete goals and actions, and to deliver projects and programs.
- Develop and execute the external communication activities to profile the Bank’s visions and goals.
- Work closely with stakeholders and influencers to ensure the bank is viewed positively and competitively in the market, and ensure that the business goals are understood.
- Identify opportunities for the bank to participate in relevant external events and sponsorships which will enhance the brand’s image.
What you need to do now
- 10+ years of working experiences in public relations and communications in the Banking and Financial Services industry. With solid experiences in leading a small team.
- Solid knowledge in Retail Banking products included credit cards, secured loans etc.
- Relevant experiences in an international bank will be a plus.
- Bachelor degree in the related area.
- Strong communication skills; proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese Cantonese and Mandarin.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @22307474. Alternatively, you can share Keith your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1225802