Your new company
One of Hong Kong's leading Insurance firms is looking for a Digital Project Manager.
Your new role
- Accountable for delivery of Digital project initiatives to different markets
- Manages project resources, schedules, dependencies and deliverables while mitigating risk for key strategic initiatives
- Manages the delivery end-to-end digital experience for a country which include: Mobile App (Android/IOS), Web Portal, Servicing Portal and Partner Portal
- Work closely with a team of business analysts and IT, setting the focus and priorities, supervise their work and ensure they deliver the right solution within appropriate timeframe and parameters to the business
- Provide governance framework to ensure obligations and compliance are managed/met by different parties within the delivery ecosystem
- Oversees the training of BAU and local resources for the purposes of take over of the delivered products
- Communicate, engage to manage multiple levels of stakeholders when required during incident and change processes
What you'll need to succeed
- 6–8 years of experience in project management with hands-on experience in mobile app
- Experience with delivery of complex, multi-data centre solutions with multidisciplinary teams across multiple offshore locations (e.g. China, Hong Kong, India)
- Understanding of all vendor, contract and service management
- Experience in managing large-scale enterprise digital projects
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Experience in working internationally spanning geographies in Asia.
- Compelling evidence of successful programme delivery
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.