Your new company
We proudly represent the world-leaders in SMART Infrastructure. They specialise in SMART Buildings and Digital Solutions - Right now they are looking to hire a BUSINESS MANAGER (Sales) and will be responsible for all the sales activities i.e. Smart Building cloud-based offerings including workplace safety, employee experience, space utilisation, IoT and many others
Your new role
- Execute the business’ go-to-market strategy
- Collaborate with our account executives on identifying and targeting customers that can best benefit from our Smart Building cloud-based offerings including workplace safety, employee experience, space utilisation, IoT and many others
- Work closely with the customer and support team members to align offerings, further develop use cases, and negotiate revenue generating contracts with potential clients
- Develop a healthy sales pipeline by identifying, filtering, negotiating, and launching new relationships in the target geography and vertical markets
- Provide accurate and current view of account penetration, sales performance and customer satisfaction including health of the funnel/pipeline
- Identify, reach, and engage key decision makers and influencers in your zone through existing relationships, networking, personal connections, client references, and industry events
- Educate on and promote the IoT solutions and services within the commercial construction market that includes, Consultants, Architects, Engineers, General Contractors, Developers, Property Managers and Building Owners
- Support local sales management with strategic planning and forecasting
- Leverage internal organization vertical market expertise and help local sales create, present and deliver use cases for customers.
- Research, develop and maintain competitive information resources
- Keep abreast of and disseminate new product and industry knowledge to internal team members
- Display a strong team-player attitude by collaborating effectively with a matrix-structured, internal network of stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred, ideally in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering and relevant Technology degrees
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in selling complex solutions and services in SaaS, enterprise software, IoT platform, real estate technology or building controls technology, understanding the needs and language of the customer
- Strong experience in consultative selling preferably in digital practice
- You have high level customer relationships with senior executives and technical buyers to engage with Fortune 500 companies including a diverse ecosystem of key partners such as IT and Line-of-Business executives
- Vertical/Industry experience in any of the following Real Estate, Hospital, High Education Financial
- Successful track record achieving or exceeding annual quota SaaS and/or enterprise software solutions attainment and subscription metrics
- Can develop and critically analyse a sales pipeline, forecast, and report on relevant metrics using related tools.
- Strong team player and collaborator, with robust interpersonal skills that consistently foster positive working relationships within the sales team and beyond.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel as required.
- Able to work remotely, independently in different time zones
What you need to do now
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Please contact Andre Hui on +852 2230 7421 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #1228023