Your new company
My client is one of the largest financial services group in Southeast Asia and the world's most highly-rated banks.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Taking leadership role in developing new capabilities and transforming existing IT operations way of working
- Development of scripted procedures and automation of common executed tasks
- Collaborate and work with the various stakeholder to develop DevOps pipeline and workflow
- Provide technical assistance, guidance and mentorship to development team and operation teams how to create software that is easily scalable
- Conduct performance analysis, tuning, automate system operation, capacity planning & performance management for DevOps tools
- Identify automation opportunity to improve efficiency and productivity
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimal 3 years hands-on-experience on building Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment pipelines and managing DevOps tools and workflow
- Familiar with Linux operating system, Windows server, Openshift Container platform, Bitbucket/Jenkins, Ansible, JIRA
- Strong experience in Automated Deployments and Infrastructure as Code using tools like Ansible or Puppet is mandatory.
- Shell Scripting, Batch Scripting to do automation, command line integration.
- Demonstrate knowledge in infrastructure areas such as virtual server technologies, networking, internet protocols, scripting & monitoring tools.
- Possess good technical knowledge in implementing, troubleshoot, performance tuning of hardware, operating system and system services.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to Kelsey.email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1240636