Your new company
My client is an award-winning IoT solutions company have business across Europe and America.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Design, implement and document DevOps processes and automated checkpoints
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Work closely with engineering professionals to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Continue to improve the software engineering processes with automation solution and DevOps architecture
- Provide support for all cloud related issues, including IoT connection, system monitoring, change control and incident response
What you'll get in return
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 5+ years of relevant professional and/or project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Kubernetes, ELK, Docker, Argo CD, Terraform, Packer
- Knowledge of Cloud platform, architecture and design
- Ability to build CI/CD pipelines with cloud-native and/or opensource tools
- Knowledge of microservice architecture, RESTful.
- Strong awareness of networking protocols and cyber security
- Experience in GCP would be a plus
- Candidates with more years of experience and show the ability to lead junior member will be considered as senior role
- Possess good communication skills in English and Chinese
You will be working in a multi-cultural, dynamic and stable work environment.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive Salary package
- Hybrid working policy
- Flexible working hours
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Double Pay
- Performance bonus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to Kelsey.email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1241484