Your new company
A renowned provider of payment solutions.
Your new role
- Design, develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines for secure software development life cycle
- Automate and streamline operations and processes
- Optimize systems and infrastructure
- Develop tools for application, infrastructure and performance monitoring
- Monitor systems and infrastructure to ensure their high availability, stability and security
- Work closely with development, operations, infrastructure and security teams to identify and resolve pain points and inefficiencies in delivery workflows
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of DevOps / DevSecOps / Software development or related integration experience
- Familiar with scripting languages like Shell Script or Python
- Hands on experience in DevOps / IaC tool (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab CI, Kubernetes, ELK, Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience in microservice, API, Kubernetes, AWS cloud technologies
- Sound knowledge of test automation (e.g. JUnit, JMeter, Postman)
- Knowledge of Security SDLC, which include the use of SAST, SCA, DAST tools is a plus
- Strong problem solver and able to take initiatives in solving problems
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to Kelsey.email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.