Your new company
You will be working in one of the most top tier Chinese banks and be part of the most comprehensive corporate banking service. In the recent years, it is also supporting the development of green finance and sustainability.
Your new role
You will be responsible for credit modelling for both corporate and retail banking portfolio, using SAS and VBA. The team is work life balance and friendly culture. Chinese written is a must.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Min. 3 years experience in banking industry, with modelling / credit risk / SAS exposure.
- Proficient in Chinese writing and Mandarin speaking is a must.
- Stable working experience and good at communication, holding HKPR.
What you need to do now
- Join a stable and reputable Chinese Bank
- Client exposure of both corporate and retail
- Work life balance and stable working culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in credit, contact Jane Chan at Hays on +852 2101 0050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.